Quick 5 step process to being/doing/getting what you want.
1. Decide what it is you would like to do.
ie: Full Time Photographer, Baseball Play by Play Man
2. Determine steps to achieving this goal
ie: Learning Materials, Studying Current Industry Leaders, Degrees to obtain, equipment to purchase, Practice time, etc.
3. Determine sacrifices necessary
ie: What events you’ll miss, late hours or marathon days you’ll invest, relocation, etc.
4. Understand the entire ‘price’ that it will take to achieve the goal. Price being the time, sacrifice, effort, etc.
5. Resolve to pay that price
If you do these steps and determine this goal is too hard to accomplish, too much effort-then you should move on to something else.
Nothing worth having is ever gonna fall right into your lap.
Work and Effort are necessary to get something good, are you willing to pay the price to get it?
If not, no loss, you just saved time to find something else you want to do.
But if you’re willing to ou the time and effort in, then there is nothing you can’t have